Tuesday 16 December 2014

Remove Write Protection from USB Drives



” Pen Drive is showing some error while you are pasting informaion into it and it was “Write Protected”, even I tried to format the Pen Drive still it was showing the same error.

Then lets continue this is FROG IN THE WATER


Gurr, Pen Drive should work now L L Then I used some of the commands to “remove the write protection from Pen Drive”

Step 1) Start Menu > Run > cmd.exe

Step 2) diskpart

Step 3) list disk

Step 4 & 5) select disk 1
Attributes disk clear readonly


 And whooaaa, Pen Drive is working very fine, now I can get all those images with me also if I want to have fun to with my friends I can convert their in to “Write Protected” mode only

Step 6) To setup a prank for your friend, you can make his/her Pen Drive Write Protected

Attributes disk set readonly Enjoy Hacking

Keep visiting :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment